Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Frozen Recipe !
Frozen Recipe’s website, located at https://frozenrecipe.com/, is subject to the following terms and conditions.
You are assumed to accept these terms and conditions by accessing this website. Do not continue to use Frozen Recipe if you do not agree to these terms.
In these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements, “Client”, “You” or “Your” refers to the person that logs onto this website and is compliant. We, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refer to our Company. Parties, or Parties, or Us, refer to the Client and us as well. In all terms, we offer, accept, and consider payment in order to provide the assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs with respect to the Company’s stated services, subject to prevailing Pakistani law. Use of the above terminology and other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they are interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Using Frozen Recipe means you agree to accept cookies in accordance with Frozen Recipe’s privacy policies.
Frozen Recipe and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights for all content on Frozen Recipe . These terms and conditions apply to all intellectual property rights you may access from Frozen Recipe for your own personal use.
You must not:
- Republish Frozen Recipe material
- Sell, rent or sub-license Frozen Recipe material
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy Frozen Recipe material
- Redistribute Frozen Recipe content
The website offers users the opportunity to share opinions and information. Comments are not filtered, edited, published, or reviewed by Frozen Recipe before they appear on the website. The opinions and views expressed in comments do not reflect the opinions of Frozen Recipe, its agents, or affiliates. They reflect the opinions and views of the persons who post them. Unless otherwise specified, Frozen Recipe shall be under no liability as a result of any use, posting, or appearance of Comments on this website, or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused or incurred as a result thereof.
Frozen Recipe reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that are inappropriate, offensive, or that violate these Terms and Conditions.
Warranty and representation:
- Comments may be posted on our website with all necessary licenses and consents
- No intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, or trademarks, are violated by the Comments
- Any offensive, indecent, defamatory or otherwise illegal material is not included in the Comments
- Commercial activities or unlawful activities will not be promoted or solicited through the comments.
Frozen Recipe hereby grants you a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit any of your Comments.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior approval, the following organizations may link to our Website:
- Governing bodies;
- Web crawlers;
- Distributors of online directories may link to our Website as they do to other listed businesses’ websites and
- Accredited Businesses except non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not link to our site.
A link to the home page publications or other information on our Website must not: (a) deceive; (b) not falsely imply sponsorship endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products; and (c) be within the context of the linking party’s website.
We will consider and approve links from these types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory of distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
If we decide that: (a) the link will not harm us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Frozen Recipe; and (d) the link is in a general resource context.
Our home page may be linked to by these organizations as long as: (a) it is not deceptive; (b) it does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products; and (c) it fits within the linking party’s context.
We need to know if you are one of the organizations listed above and would like to link to our website by e-mailing Frozen Recipe. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, any URLs you intend to link to our Website, and any URLs on our website that you wish to link to. You should receive a response within 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink our Website:
- By the use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator linked to; or
- In any other way that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
Unless a trademark license agreement is in place, you may not link to Frozen Recipe.
Please do not frame our Webpages in any way without prior approval and written permission.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to defend us against all claims that arise from your Website. Links should not appear on Websites that are libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that violate, infringe, or advocate for, third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You authorize to remove all links to our Website immediately upon request. We may amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. You agree to follow these linking terms and conditions by continually linking to our Website.
Removal of links from our website
Our Website contains links which may be offensive for any reason. You are welcome to contact us at any time to request removal of links, but we are under no obligation to do so.
This website is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete; neither is it guaranteed that the website will remain available or that the material will be kept up-to-date.
No representation, warranty or condition relating to our website or its use is incorporated into this disclaimer.
- Death or personal injury liability limits or exclusions;
- Liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation is limited or excluded;
- We or you may not limit our or your liabilities in any way prohibited by law;
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Limitations and prohibitions of liability outlined in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liability for breach of statutory duty, contract, or tort.
Insofar as the website and its information and services are provided free of charge, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.