Information we collect
You will be made aware of the personal information we are asking you to provide and the reasons why we are asking you to provide it.
Upon your direct contact with us, we may receive additional information about you, including your name, email address, phone number, message and/or attachment contents, and other information you may choose to provide.
Account registration may require you to provide your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How do we use your information?
Our information is used in a variety of ways
- Maintain and operate our website
- Expand, improve, and personalize
- Analyze and understand your usage
- Product, service, and feature development
- Providing updates, marketing and promotional information, including customer service, updates on the website and other information, either directly or through our partners
- I’ll email you
- Keep your money safe
Frozen Recipe follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and it’s part of their analytics. Log files collect Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browsers, ISPs, dates and times, referring and exit pages, and clicks. There is no link to any personally identifiable information. This information is collected to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements, and gather demographic data.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We use “cookies” like any other website. Cookies store information, such as visitor preferences and pages on our website. Our web page content is customized based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information in order to optimize the users’ experience.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
The following is a list of the Privacy Policies for advertising partners of Frozen Recipe.
Note that Frozen Recipe has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Using individual browser options, you can disable cookies. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on their websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
- California consumers are entitled to the following rights under the CCPA:
- Consumers should know the categories and specific pieces of personal data that businesses collect about them.
- Consumers can ask companies to delete any data they have collected about them.
- Consumer data should not be sold by businesses that sell personal information.
- Our response time is one month if you make a request. Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- Please be aware of all your data protection rights. Users have the following rights:
- Data access – You have the right to request copies of your personal information. For this service, we may charge a small fee.
- Rectification right – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You can also request that we complete any information that is incomplete.
- Under certain circumstances, you can request that your personal data be erased.
- Under certain conditions, you can ask us to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you.
- The right to exercise any of these rights must be exercised within a month of your request.
As part of our priority, we encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
It is Frozen Recipe’s policy not to collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. We strongly encourage you to contact us immediately if your child provided such information on our website, and we will remove it as soon as possible.